M82 11220-000/ M82A EYE Examination Simulator
The EYE Examination Simulator is an innovative trainer for fundus examination, designed to allow examination of eyegrounds with the physician's own ophthalmoscope. Various cases can be set up for trainees using combinations of choice of slides, depth and pupil diameter.
- 10 cases of fundus slides are provided for training in identifying common eye diseases.
- The slide images are from actual clinical images.
- The lens-equipped eyeball units reproduce the visual axis close to that of the human eye providing a realistic eye-ground view.
- Pupil diameter can be changed.
- The depth of the fundus slides can be set in 3 steps, showing differences between hyperopic, normal and myopic views.
- Red reflex can be seen.
- Normal eye-ground
- Hypertensive retiopathy: arteriolar vasoconstriction grade 3, arteriolosclerosis grade 1, hemorrhages and cotton wool spots, simple vein concealmemt.
- Simple/background diabetic retinopathy: microaneurysm, hemorrhages and hard exudates
- Papilloedema (chronic phase)
- Papilloedema (acute phase)
- Glaucomatous optic atrophy: glaumatous optic disc cupping and nerve fiber defect
- Retinal vein occlusion (acute phase):flame-shaped hemorrhage and cotton wool spots
- Retinal vein occlusion (after retinal laser photocoagulation)
- Toxoplasmosis: retinochroiditis
- Age-related macular degeneration: macular exudates and subretinal hemorrhage
- 1 manikin head and shoulder
1 pupil switch : 3 steps (2, 3.5 and 5mm diameter)
※M82A : 2 steps (3.5, 8mm diameter)
- 1 Slide holder with 3 step depth setting
- 1 set of case slides (10 cases)
- 1 slide duster
- 1 storage case
- 1 instruction manual
42 x 21.5 x 38H cm, 2 kg
30 x 70 x 50H cm, 10 kg (M82A : 35 x 47 x 25 cm, 3.5 kg)
*M82A Eye Examination Simulator II is for USA&Canada customers only.
*An otoscope is not supplied with the unit.
*Specifications are subject to change.
11220-010 Replacement fundus case slides (set of 10 cases)