M94 Intradermal Injection Training Simulator
This simulator provides training of intradermal injection to the inner forearm. A clear characteristic skin wheal is formed when proper injection procedure is followed.
- Life-like touch and resistance of the injection site, close to that of a real human arm, allows pulling the skin and making punctures like a real patient.
- Life-size model forearm made of soft resin, realistic in appearance and touch, help in training to find a proper needle angle.
- Stand supports the forearm model at proper position.
- Special structure of the injection pad, when properly injected, creates a clear characteristic skin wheal.
- Injection pads are easily exchangeable.
- No needle traces remain.
- 5 puncture pads
- 1 forearm model
- 1 supporter stand
- 1 storage case
*Specifications are subject to change.
11346-010 replacement punctue pad