M99 Arterial Puncture Wrist
Radial artery puncture is a common approach for blood collection and artery catheterization; however, it is a challenging skill for operators. This innovative simulator is designed to provide training in artery puncture with true-to-life feeling.
- Arterial pulsation is palpable.
- Realistic resistance of tissue and artery wall felt with the injection needle.
- Natural flashback of artificial blood into the needle can be observed.
- Puncture skin, pad and artery tube are replaceable.
- No puncture trace of the injection needle remains on the injection site.
- One-touch, leak free connections.
- Easy clean up.
1 wrist and hand model
1 circulation pump
2 sets of puncture skin (inner and outer skin)
4 artery tubes
1 silicon tape
1 jar of coloring powder (red)
1 air bulb
2 plastic jars
2 connection tubes
1 vinyl sheet
1 carrying case
*Specifications are subject to change.
Manikin size: W20xD9xH16cm
Pump size: W20xD16xH13cm
- Radial arterial puncture
- Artery bloos sampling
- Radial line placement
- 11351-010 Replacement skin (set of outer and inner parts)
- 11351-030 Replacement silicon tape (a set of 4)
- 11351-040 Replacement artery tube (a set of 4)