MW38 Uterine Involution Assessment Simulator
Anatomically correct landmarks and elastic abdominal wall facilitates realistic training in assessment of uterine involution in the early puerperium.
Landmarks including the pubic symphysis, umbilicus, and the uterus and the abdominal wall made of new material facilitates realistic training.
4 variations of uterine inserts
Realistic palpation to assess the degree of uterine involution and meausre fundal height.
Uterine inserts can be set easily.
- Life-size puerperal lower torso
- Materials: Soft resin, hard plastic
- Manikin size： W28×D42×H26cm
- Weight： 7.4kg
- 1 puerperal lower torso
- 1 set of uterine inserts(4 variation)
- 1 talcum powder
- 1 instruction manual
Assessnebt of uterus in early puerperium.
Fundal height measurement with a measure tape and palpation of uterine fundus.
Perineal cleansing and assessment.
Demonstration of postpartum massage.
Assessment of anal prolapse.
- 1 skin cover (for uterine involution assessment)
- 1 set of uterine inserts (4 variations)