PH-51 Lumbar Spine Fluoroscopy Training Phantom
Two types of interchangeable and replaceable inserts with radio-opaque lumbar spine help demonstration and training in safe environment with efficient cost.
Lumbar Spine Fluoroscopy Training Phantom allows various training of fluoroscopic guided procedures in pain relief of the lumbar area. Two types of interchangeable and replaceable inserts with radio-opaque lumbar spine help demonstration and training in safe environment with efficient cost. The lumbar torso is common with M43B Lumbar Puncture Simulator II and training blocks for these two models can be used for both.
1. Life-size, lumbar spine L2-L5 that can be visualized under X-ray.
2. True-to-life resistance to the needle.
3. Self-sealing tissue
4. Crispy material and spongelike inner structure of the vertebroplasty bones accept perforation by needle and injection of cement
5. Realistic "pop" feeling when the needle tip reaches epidural space
6. Confirmation of needle tip placement in epidural space by contrast media
1 lumbar region torso
1 vertebroplasty block
1 anesthesia block
1 lumbar region skin cover
1 irrigation bag/ tube/ support base and syringe
1 storage case
Size:W33 x D21 x H30 cm/ W13 x D8.2 x 11.8 inch
41913-000-01 anesthesia block
41913-000-02 vertebroplasty block
11348-150 skin cover
・Fluoroscopic anatomy and landmarks
・Vertebroplasty: Advancement of the trocar into the vertebral body and injection of cement
・Fluoroscopy guided epidural anesthesia: Needle placement in facet joint injection, root block and discogram