US-9 Ultrasound-Guided Breast Biopsy Phantom
Combination of the two types of breast phantoms provides step-by-step development of skills in needle biopsy.
- Fine Needle Aspiration Biopsy (FNAB), Core Needle Biopsy (CNB) and Mammotome biopsy can be performed under ultrasound guidance.
- Tissue of the breast phantom(s) represents softness and resistance of the mammary gland.
- Excellent image quality.
- Targets are colored to cofirm successful sampling.
- Targets are embedded in three levels to allow training in needle access with different angles and depth.
- Ultrasound-guide Fine Needle Aspiration Biopsy (FNAB), Core Needle Biopsy (CNB) and Mammotome biopsy can be performed.
- Duo set: 11387-000 transparent+opaque type
- Transparent set: 11387-100 1 pair of transparent type
- Opaque set: 11387-200 1 pair of opaque type
- Hand-eye coordination in ultrasound biopsy
- Localization of targets under ultrasound guidance
- Sampling of target
11388-200 2 injection pads for median antebrachial vein
11388-300 2 injection pads for dosal vein of hand
11388-400 10 simulated blood sticks(swab type)